Last month BBC was able to capture the first film footage of an untouched tribe in the Amazon.
When I say untouched, I mean they are the last group of people living free from any other societal influence. They have never been contacted; people want it to stay this way.
Their living structures are beautiful. They looked up in wonder as BBC's helicopter flew over their land. The innocence coming out of their inquisitive stares is astonishing, and I can't help but wonder what this world would be like if we all lived such existences. While they are so limited in what they know about this world, I feel like they are the only ones who know what living and surviving actually entails.
While we all think we live free lives, I wonder if these people are the ones able to experience the purity which life actually is. Lives tainted only by nature...
let's keep them in peace
No comments:
Post a Comment